Photoshop requires no introduction as it is the most widely used image editing application all over the world. Photoshop has such an impact that editing of an image is now known as a new term called Photoshopped. With Adobe Photoshop you can add text into your image and this text can have different styles and colors. Changing color of the text of your image is an easy affair.You can also learn about How to Give your Windows 10 a Darker Theme.
In order to change the color of the text in Adobe Photoshop you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you need to open an existing file or create a new file from the File menu.
- For opening an existing file go to the File menu and select Open. File>Open.
- For creating a new file you need to go to the File menu and select New. File>New.
- Once the file is opened you need to select the Type Tool from the toolbox and after that select text.
- Now select the foreground color chooser.
- Select the color which you require and then press OK.
- You are required to click on the foreground color chooser for a rasterized text.
- Select the color which you need and after that press OK.
- Now select the Paint Bucket Tool and after that click one letter of the text.
- If you are not satisfied with the color choose another one and if you are satisfied with the color then you need to click on each letter so that you can change the text color.