MS Word 2007 is a useful and most widely used Word processor and it can be used for creating documents. Many times it is required to add various types of illustrations into your documents for making them more visually appealing. The illustrations include pictures, clip arts, SmartArt and charts. In this tutorial you will learn how to locate and insert clip art into your documents. You can also learn about Closing of Images in Adobe Photoshop.
Locating Clip Art:
- 1st of all you need to select Insert tab.
- Then click on the Clip Art command in the Illustration group.
- You will notice that a clip art options will appear in the task pane on the right.
- Now enter the keywords in the Search for: field which are related to the image you want to insert.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Search in: field.
- Now select Everywherefor ensuring the Word searches the computer and its online resources for an image which will meet your criteria.
- Now click the drop-down arrow in the Result Should be: field.
- Now deselect any types of images which you don’t want to see.
- Now click on Go.
Inserting Clip Art:
- 1st of all you need to review the results from clip art search.
- Now you need to place the insertion point in the document where you are required to insert the clipart.
- Left click on the image in the task pane. The clip art will appear in the document.
- Left click the arrow located next to the image in the task pane.
- Choose Insert, Copy and any other options on the list.